- Strengthen the legal environment of disaster protection, improve policy coordination, and develop partnership and cooperation on disaster risk reduction at national, regional and international level.
- Develop and strengthen a disaster risk management system and introduce science and innovation in disaster protection activities.
- Strengthen the management leadership of the organization and human resource development, and capacity building.
- Ensure disaster prevention measures as a universal activity, increase community disaster awareness and ensure public participation in disaster risk reduction.
- Strengthen professional management on disaster protection, enhance the preparedness of equipment and techniques, strengthen capacity of search and rescue, response and recovery operations in disaster sites.
- Ensure the fire safety, strengthen fire fighting system and improve the preparedness of techniques through fire prevention and state control.
- Deliver state reserve activities with management and coordination; strengthen disaster response through efficient humanitarian assistance coordination and recovery.
- Increase disaster budget, financing, logistics and investment and introduce new technologies in disaster protection.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation, and internal audit and increase the outcome and productivity in disaster protection.